AMS 10.5% 3.4¢ atomos limited

I do not think that AMS have had a break from bad news now for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    I do not think that AMS have had a break from bad news now for more than a year. I honestly hope that the new BOD somehow makes it all worthwhile for the shareholders, all jokes aside, people are losing/lost serious money and it has not been due to poor product uptake or the market downturn or anything like that, the BOD and the company culture is what unwound AMS.

The products and engineering behind them as well as the cross-OEM integration of their products with Sony, Fuji, Canon, Panasonic is nothing short of amazing. In small video production circles Atomos is a dominant staple.

But the immature corporate culture, inflated egos, inflated salaries, inflated bonuses, inflated valuation is what brought/bringing AMS down. It is as if AMS BOD actually thought that they were an actual 'high rolling tech stock' worth ~$600M MC, and as a result they behaved badly in similar vein to the rotten FTX execs of that same vintage (in fact there are some strong parallels between collapse of FTX collapse of AMS).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.