JAT 2.17% 47.0¢ jatcorp limited

Right so now can you all take your Sh!t back and calling me a BS...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Right so now can you all take your Sh!t back and calling me a BS downramper. I gave you all this news months ago and told you about the conversation my contact had with the Indian CFO. It still does not excuse alot of the other issues people have with the company and the people involved but it is a step.

I still do not trust Wilton (Never seen an interview with him, an article with him, or a video with him in it. He has never responded to emails) and the issue of giving themselves shares when they already have such a massive salary. For a company that has not generated $$$ for shareholders they have rewarded themselves too well. Still do not like a BOD owning 88 million shares and never attending a meeting, and being involved in a company that was black listed on the US stock market. This person is also not allowed to have any board positions with public listed companies in the US and these are areas that concern me. Lets see what happens over the next FY and for those posting that our packaging is so good it is not and please the instructions of how to prepare the milk is not acceptable in OZ hence why it is not sold here. You can not write dissolve 1 sachet with 1 cup of water (Look at all milk formulas on the shelves it is required to write the amount in ml specifically and not use generic cup)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $30.06K 63.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 4267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.