SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Ok!! I believe that Peter Hwang has many business connections as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    Ok!!

I believe that Peter Hwang has many business connections as a result of his being a field geologist, then a practising solicitor with good native title knowledge, then back to being a geologist at both a corporate and practical level. He has been 'around the traps' too, so what I heard is likely to be true imo.

Perhaps the move to Milton (on the northern side of the Brisbane River, near Suncorp Stadium aka Lang Park to the ABC) from Coorparoo (south side and not that far from 'The **ba") was to get more suitable premises; better premises to house a bigger team and be closer to the cbd, train , homes etc.

The Board thought it wise to have Greg Corbett, a porphyry expert but nevertheless a consultant, advise on the Bottletree geology Corbett_Bottletree_Report_20March2023.pdf (superiorresources.com.au) to check if PH's conclusione were correct (GC was validated). Maybe PH thought that he lacked the expertise or, if he did think that he had the requisite knowledge, he could have been perceived by outsiders as not being of that calibre. Anyway, GC has give the porphyry theory on Bottletree the thumbs up. Newbies here should read his report as per the above link,

Now to exploration, getting someone with the practical porphyry experience that Nick Mather possesses would make sense from SPQ's perspective - '2 hands being better than one' sort of thing. PH has not been the sole geologist though over the past recent period. He definitely has not been 'a one-man band'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $197 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1485071 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8545695 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.