BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Details of Company Address, page-133

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

i think buddy lost the plot lol, sooking on a forum for stock discussions because people discussed a stock hahaha. on the other hand im not one bit bothered to see that a random poster saw my other investments and liked the look of them. again I will say again i still hold and would not be annoyed to see my holdings go up, but this story is just not adding up anymore. even the cheerleaders shared doubts while fiat has thrown a tantrum. Maybe this next generation gold bullion/trading company is going so well this first quarter they just don't even see a need to report financials, the Nasdaq will just know how good they are and list them. the company has already told shareholders lies via our "investor relations" person james, telling us announcements were imminent, a ceo was coming soon ect but the real question is, will they continue to lie and withold payments. No one with half a brain can seriously think it takes 6 months to send money from one country to another if legitimate. you could be rejected from 10 banks with an average wait time of 2 weeks per bank in under 5 months, they have not been trying to get this done. we have heard of what 3 accounts, 4 accounts, does each of them take over a whole month to open and send money from?? do they use carrier pigeons to send this money or

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.