BEZ 0.00% 10.5¢ besra gold inc.

I have said many times before: as a 30% shareholder and as a...

1. 2,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4335
    I have said many times before: as a 30% shareholder and as a binding off-take of ~AUD $1bil with 372580oz so far Quantum has the biggest interest to see this project moving into production as a strategic asset to support its grand ambition in its own gold bullion exchange business and its target of opening 40 to 60 jewellery retail outlets in Malaysia and other Southeast Asian nations.

"Stragetic acquisition of Besra" can only mean 1 thing: a take-over. It cannot be a "stragetic investment" because the 30% holdings has been there for around 12 months now. It is not new and it is not "stragetic acquisition" by definition.

What it means is: whether the new private placement disclosure is new or not new, the intention was to launch a complete take-over of Besra (acquisition). Why? It is obviously because Quantum sees Besra sp as a compelling buying opportunity to go for a full-take over. For a similar asset like Bau project at its current status (EIA approved, PFS done, pilot plant ready for construction, DFS to be commenced in Q3 and fully funded, potential resource upgrade in all other areas apart from Jugan deposit is huge as drilling in those areas is just a scratch from the surface so far) in the current record price environment they probably would have to pay 10 times the current price or $400mil for acquisition but current sp is so low that it may cost them $100mil-$120mil to take over the whole thing. Of which Quantum is already a 30% holder so they dont need to fork out 70%. It makes economic and strategic sense to buy out Besra altogether to me if I was Quantum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46930 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 23932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.