AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Ann: Details of Entitlement Issue, page-2

1. 1,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I'm currently still unsure of what I will do with this Entitlement Offer. I've accumulated quite a few shares, some early on at over 30c, most on the way down to where we are at the moment in high 7's, but have been making the most of any prices below our offer of 0.076.
    As I said, I'm still uncertain of whether to participate in the offer. I'll admit I've been a bit disgruntled recently at the time blowouts of the Kincora Project; initially targeted in late 1st Qtr. 2017, put back to late 1H17, then late 3Q17. Now we are intending for first gas (and sales) this month as long as it doesn't require going through the wet gas circuit, which is now targeted end of 4Q17. I've been in contact with the company a couple of times, and always leave feeling a bit better, it's just the delays bugging me a bit, whilst watching companies like Blue making new highs.
    I've always got in the back of my mind what Westside said after being unsuccessful with the hostile TO, that they would consider accumulating shares below their initial offer of 12c, (have they really gone?) and I've successfully managed to get my average to below that figure just in case.
    We've got another 3 weeks or so until the end of the offer and I'm keeping some hard-earned put aside in case I do participate, however what I'm really waiting for is some absolute concrete good news to come out, perhaps spouting some forward earnings before I chuck any more in.
    Best wishes to all considering the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.