TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Details of SPP, page-22

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    It's probably more like poor company policy, a tool by design of the directors/management.
    That overhauled would enact like a Golden Ray of sunshine via confidence at minimum rather than the golden shower in it's current state washing over the faces of overzealous supporters & shareholders alike. Perspective considered.

25% minimum base wages cuts.
    I have little doubt that if this chitbox Sparks up & gathers some sort of momentum you will witness the BOD & management alike have additional gains flowing their way but that not likely prior to falcon orbiting the moon.

The dilution is quite simple to understand from a particular investment model being dividends or share %'s. There are heaps of books on the shayt.
    Here's an example:
    Imagine in a fantasy world where in 2018 Troy res distributed dividends to shareholders via a pool of funds from the profits. The profits were 460,000,000 wOw so each share was afforded a buck - ya with me?
    Ok now ffward to 2019 & the miracle occurred but with a shares outstanding figure of 920,000,000.
    That would mean the distribution or div is half of the amount due per unit as a dilutive affect occurs through the division between profit available and distribution quantity or outstanding shares.

I'm guessing that knowledge is fairly common amongst investors but there's always room for improvement I say.

Call 13 HUND GOLD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.