RSG 4.96% 63.5¢ resolute mining limited

Hi Torp, I arrived late but was there for most of the action....

1. 1,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Hi Torp,
    I arrived late but was there for most of the action. Approximately 85% of votes cast were "YES" for Resolution 6.
    And about 75% of the register voted so a very strong yes vote i would say???
    I'm the room there was lots of hands for and none against on basically all the Resolutions.
    Not sure where you are sensing any significant resistance other than the usual punters who bite against every singe share issue to any executive ever.
    Looking at RSG voting you would have to say a very strong endorsement of the Board's resolutions including 6.
    Room was full and mood was happy. there were no questions at all from shareholders. Not one. Lots of positive vibe from Welborn about the "discovery" at Nafolo. Other than that fairly standard standard company presentation. Chairman Huston was a bit emotional about resigning from his position and told a story about being lost in Mali and running into a black man with a gun and how he couldn't wait to get back home to Australia. Not sure what he was trying to say?!? He also said something like "the results show why we changed CEO from Sullivan to Welborn and thank god we did" which was about as interesting as the meeting got.
    Lots of Resolute staff at the meeting and was interesting to chat with some of them afterwards. Seemed confident and excited about what they have going on. We were promised tea and biccuits but there was none on offer.
    Nobody seemed to notice or seemed to care about the recent 50% share price drop!!!
    J9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.5¢
Change
0.030(4.96%)
Mkt cap ! $1.351B
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 64.0¢ 63.0¢ $5.754M 9.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 243739 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 837177 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.