RSG 0.00% 52.0¢ resolute mining limited

Thanks Jay Great summary of events. The resistance I saw was...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thanks Jay

Great summary of events.

The resistance I saw was that 90 million voted against Resolution 6. So compared to the other Resolutions there was some reluctance to award those free rights. Not saying the new CEO doesn't deserve, but has only been in the saddle for just over 12 months and living off past efforts, though getting that $150m raising away at $1.90 was a boon.

Chairman's story sounds a bit strange indeed. Obviously doesn't want to be in Africa, but happy to send others there? Was the previous CEO, Mr Sullivan in the room when Mr Huston was saying negatives with regards to his time at the helm? Seems pretty strange when it was he and then management that got them into and built the mine in Mali in the first instance!

I hope you're wrong about nobody caring about the 50% drop in price. The priority should always be to their shareholders. Admittedly all goldies are performing poorly, but currently Resolute is one of the worst relative to producing peers on ASX.

Good to hear there was some emphasis put on the new hits , and great to hear about the positive vibes from the troops. Was a little concerned following a phone convo I had with my old engineering mate who worked with them at Syama. He told me that he'd met up with their Exploration Manager at some African conference in September? who said there wasn't a lot more to be found at Syama and that they were scaling back their efforts to concentrate elsewhere. Hope that's wrong, because they've previously said the area was still not well explored.

Anyway, still a lot of love for the stock and its future. Just hope all the recent talk about reducing costs is real, especially in this lower gold price environment. If cost results of last year are anything to go on, its not the best start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 51.5¢ $2.700M 5.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172817 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 163214 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.