ASQ 0.00% 2.3¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Ann: DEV:Drilling results confirm prospective intrusion at Sover, page-12

1. 6,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    Scott, here is what I meant by reread my post. Firstly I differentiate between traders and investors, and commented on a "traders" insight rather than an investors.

I do both, so mix / associate with both, traders often just read headlines, they search each day scouring the markets for potential trades, some day traders, other swing traders etc. Sometimes they get caught and hold for a bit to see, but then if there is no further "golden egg" ann that arrives they leave the scene, stops get hit and price dwindle down and as this current market has a higher majority of retail traders than investors.

Many traders would have entered on the 15th some already gone, others left holding the bags (common term among traders) then seeing yesterday's ann left triggering more stops, it's why I never introduce any of my longer term holds to trader forums that I am in, unless there is a continuous high liquidity that can absorb traders behaviors.

An investor would have looked at yesterday's ann and read, "low-grade nickel and copper sulphide mineralisation in Hole 2, in line withvisualobservations" (nothing's changed on that one). An investor rather than just noting the "low grade" takes a deeper look, not just skip read. Further as above, investors would have also noted "Further diamond drilling and initial assays confirm extensive,thick, and prospective intrusive sequence at Sovereign"

Yes DEV experienced similar as has traders as well as investors as well and many would have been watching boths response therefore just a reflection from each other.

I hope that makes my comment clearer, I did not have the time to put together my overall thoughts of my comment yesterday but here it is.
    Last edited by kipper57: 24/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.482M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $11 461

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98539 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 338167 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.