GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Here's what I like."Galaxy hopes to advance the development of...

1. 141 Posts.
    Here's what I like.
    "Galaxy hopes to advance the development of Sal de Vida, employing some of the same processes and technologies it used to design and construct the Jiangsu Plant."

Using the Jiangsu plant as a business model for what they plan to do at Sal de Vida is an intelligent step forward. I for one, like the low overhead added with the rapid ramp-up that we're witnessing, as a testament to their strategy.

The plant was also relatively cheap, in regards to costing roughly $110million.

Here's also one key point for Lithium1 shareholders attributed to making the deal. Lithium1 didn't have access to the technology being setup & used at Jiangsu. This will likely increase the efficiency & grade of the DFS model Galaxy is performing on the brine. We wanted access to this tech.

I'm also in agreement that the Jiangsu plant needs to be consistently cash-flow positive to reduce any doubt about applying their techniques to Sal de Vida. It will help insure a basis for valuation, if and when there will be a takeover offer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.