DVP 0.80% $1.90 develop global limited

Ann: Develop Agrees to Acquire Woodlawn Zinc-Copper Project, page-31

1. 6,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2905
    Happy to speculate. Mining services income into DVPs coffers is a good bet. But unless we have something concrete then it is what it is...speculation.

But I will offer a view based on Cobar history. After PEAK was acquired, AMI fired a lot of the permanent staff and moved to contract mining with PYBAR. Long story short it was a bit of a palaver and PEAK underperformed for the next few quarters. Not the main reason but definitely contributed to Jim Simpsons departure from AMI. An asset acquisition is a tough time for the boots on the ground, If you add replacing the workforce with mining services to that then it adds a lot of complexity in the asset. Best avoided while the asset transitions into the new company... it can always be done later.

The probability of my speculation above is high but I would not bet on it happening straight away. If it does happen straight away then expect CSA to underperform expectations for a while and there will be unhappy SPAC investors to contend with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.015(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $489.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.93 $1.88 $1.404M 740.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2136 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 992 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.