DVP 0.84% $2.39 develop global limited

Hi all,This is the big one folks. DVP really wanted this one;...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi all,

This is the big one folks. DVP really wanted this one; and knocked back 13 proposals to concentrate on and win it.
    Do not let the A$46M fool you. As W27 said above "Normal commercial practice would be to award the preliminary contract and grant the larger one depending on performance on the first contract. Ellison would be reluctant to press for more."

Thank you for your insight W27! This is a huge mine that will have extensive work in future and the DVP team will prove itself with this decline and platform work. As astutely pointed out above; just the start and a lot more to come as DVP are now in the box seat. That means a great deal.

Here is the hint at the end of the announcement:
    "Our team is eager to make a significant contribution to the Mt Marion project by applying its extensive skills and experience to the underground development." That starts with this initial 18 months and you will hear that in due course, commercial in confidence taken into account.

This strengthens the cash flow that can be leveraged at the start of WL. Now there are two big mining contracts with the second in the early phase. The team Bill has recruited will shine just as they have at BGL. This is awesome news yet the headline number has gone over a lot of heads. Wait until the funds talk to Bill and get the full picture here. Well done to those who spotted this and I hope this post helps others to understand what just happened.

DYOR CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
0.020(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $579.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.41 $2.34 $910.9K 385.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8949 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.39 672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.39
  Change
0.020 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.39 $2.42 $2.34 87250
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.