ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    It seems that quite a number of shareholders have a copy of Trevor's itinerary. Either that or there's a tracking device in his suitcase! I would be very surprised if during his 6 week travel schedule that he would not be going to Tanzania. It would make sense to go there at the tail end of his trip as he would have much more ammunition to present to African Development Bank credit committee member number 3, a.k.a. Mr Stubborn, in the hope of getting his stamp of approval to go along with the other 2 members who apparently have done so already. Trevor and our Chairman have assessed that ZG is producing away merrily along with money coming in the door and no real great concern about neighbour from hell Vlad, plus there is ever increasing production, higher selling prices and we have some new heavy hitters in ZG management who no doubt have been instrumental in making this happen. Surely number 3 will be happy with that plus the Bank's investment is on their own turf in Tanzania and there is proof that we can own and run a graphite mine successfully.
    There is the issue of getting some working capital in our bank account and I'm sure this will have been addressed one way or another upon his return. About 8m of the elusive 40m funding has always been intended as working capital so is this why there have been no rumblings at this point in regards to a cap raise? Is it possible that Mr Stubborn is about to say yes and that's why we maybe won't need one? I live in hope.
    I still cannot see any way that Russia will invade Ukraine. I've said many times that it will be too damn costly in so many ways. Vlad is just enjoying his time in the limelight plus he's now officially besties with the other regional dictator, Xi. Two peas in a pod now. (God help us.)
    Until Vlad pulls his head in which should be by month's end and we know where we stand with our working capital situation, our shareprice will sit around these levels I hate to say. New investors, especially from overseas will be the ones who will start driving up the market cap but these two issues need to have a resolution before new money piles in.
    No doubt much planning went into Trevor and Asimwe's world discovery tour and I'm sure they will come back with presents for all and I'm looking forward to the Spark+ day on March the 3rd. You don't sign up for that if things have turned to crap but I hope Trevor leaves sufficient time to engage with shareholders rather than read through the written investor presentation that really anyone can do in their own time. As a result of their trip, I think between now and then a lot of our questions will have some positive answers along with tasty new developments and partnerships. That's the whole idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.