TBN 8.11% 17.0¢ tamboran resources corporation

Thanks for the tip RichterSkaleI googled the articles and gave...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks for the tip RichterSkale

I googled the articles and gave them a read. Obviously very one sided by Michael West Media, and clearly they have an agenda to push, but some interesting commentary about Tamboran and one of the directors threatening to sue...

Tamboran always said they wanted to bring 'North American know-how' to Australia, I just didn't think that also meant bringing a knee-jerk legal suing culture with them.

Really not what you what to be doing when you are a brand new company in and brand new country. Threatening to sue small media companies will only attract more bad press for more press companies, and is all a big distraction for a small company to the main goal of delivering value for shareholders. Unless I'm reading the wrong articles, I'm not even sure what a parts are bad enough to need to sue. Unless Tamboran are just trying to bully them away.

Changed by sentiment to 'None' from 'Hold'
    In my personal opinion, poor senior management is beginning to show.
    The 40% decline (and recent downward trend) from the IPO price of 40 cents AUD is not looking good in my personal opinion

Still no news on Tanumbirini 3H. Hopefully this isn't another, presumably expensive, 95+ day drill.....

DYOR

Last edited by TopGun69: 01/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.015(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $350.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.0¢ $253.4K 1.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 343217 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 39142 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.