ARU 2.56% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Developing Northern Australia Conference, page-21

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386

Rusty.... you totally missed my point.

Feel free to call out management and anything you see wrong in a company. Just don't try to tear
    down fellow investors in other companies. Rattle the RIGHT cages. That was my message to you.

Do you really think tearing down one group of people (CXO investors) helps anyone else?

You said "At least I have the balls and gumption to put my investment companies in my signature".

Firstly that's irrelevant. Secondly, not that you noticed, but my investment companies are also in my
    signature (namely CXO SMN DRE MBN ARU and BNR) so exactly what's your chest-beating point
    there?

Seems to me that, unless you decide to actually READ a persons comments (and signature) and
    understand what they are saying, you should be careful what you criticize about them.

Finally, a note of accord.... something we will certainly agree on (I hope). Australian Blue (or Red)
    Heelers are THE most loyal, intelligent and most magnificent "friends" any dog-owner could possibly
    have in our lives. I had a blue-heeler for 14 years. After his death it was 27 years before I could convince
    myself to get another dog..... 41 years after losing "Bluey" I still miss him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $444.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $281.4K 1.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1184671 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 347926 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.