AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Thanks again @hottod for your time, effort and research and for...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Thanks again @hottod for your time, effort and research and for sharing with us all great news IMO

Now as Hottod has pointed out in another post we dont know what the time schedule will be etc for actual trials to commence, I tend to think that we would be pretty close meeting the specific production requirements from pine belt as I feel we have been working on this for a few months already based on what we have been told through ann, presentations, AGM webcast see snippets below which I feel show we have been working on it. I think we havent been able to go much further as we had been waiting for the legality of things which has now been organised under the DA just announced.
    What we dont know is the Military side, however listening to the AGM webcast part 8 from approx 2 min mark it seems like military is keen well it has" momentum" to steal a line from Bob, really interesting the AGM soundcloud 8. So yes with my usual optimism I dont think we will be waiting 6 months for the trial to begin based on what I have read but heck I could be totally off the track here.

What I am curious about is whether we will get an announcement when the trial has begun and will we get an announcement when supply agreement has replaced the DA anyway things to ponder I guess we await, will be interesting to see the blurb in the upcoming 4C regards the military and compare it to previous anns smile.png. Anyway starting to come together finally IMO yay yay

below are snippets that I have based my opinion on
    GLTAH

from ann 31/10/18 "The second initiative to provide flame protection for a broader range of military uniforms is progressingwell with critical performance specifications and third-party validation of Alexium-treated fabrics havingalready been achieved. The focus has now advanced to addressing any potential outstanding technicalissues arising from moving from prototype to large scale manufacturing. As this work is being undertakenunder a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), commercial and confidentiality considerations precludethe Company from providing significant additional detail at this time."

agm presentation Nov 18 "Current StatusRecently passed key specifications for thiseffort and now supporting data review andproduction scale upNext StepsLiaise with partners for transition toproduction to support 90-day wear trials"

Dec update "Additionally, our flame-retardant products for military applications and Alexiflam® NF are progressing verywell. As discussed at the AGM, major technical milestones have been achieved with the current focus oncommercialization and transition to production."

Jan 4C "Key specifications met for both the FRACU program and the treatment of generalmilitary textiles, advancing the latter from laboratory testing towards pre-productiontrials with our commercial partner. ".

Also if you listen to this segment from sound cloud regarding the general miltary sounds like a push to really get this moving IMOSound cloud AGM 5 approx 6min 36 sec to approx 7 min 37 sec mark

Sound clooud segment AGM 9 from the start for approx 3 mins Bob talks about competitors regarding NyCo etc with military and speaks about the advantages etc this is really worth a listen as military has given our tech the nod here
    https://soundcloud.com/user-52624169-105114929

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.