AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Development Agreement for FR Nylon/Cotton Fabrics, page-134

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well @Zandra I am hoping its better than what I expect biggrin.png, just joking, it should at least have showing that 1.2 mill, plus we had some cash owing I think from previous quarter, then hopefully a bit more than that would be happy to see 1.5 mill but hey as long as it is better than last as it really depends on payment cycle. I will be really interested in the expected outflows for next quarter.

I also wonder if we would get paid from pine belt if we are supplying them product as they are gearing up for trial garmets as per this line from announcement, however even if we do get paid from pinebelt probably wouldnt show this 4c I expect.
    The Agreement’s key terms cover the provision of samples, pricing,testing and the timetable for delivery of Alexium treated uniforms by Pine Belt Processing to the US military for limiteduser evaluation (LUE, or “wear trial”

I am hoping they give a good update if they can on military and would like to see what their plans are for the NF side of things that we retain but hey I am probably expecting too much.
    I have actually spoken with the company a couple of times on why we dont receive earlier 4cs as there was an announcement a couple of years back saying we had upgraded the software etc and we should be able to get them out earlier. From what I have gleaned its not so much the figures that take time its the writing of the blurb and coordinating things between everyone before release, eg has to be checked by that person go the board members, changes etc etc so I presume it will be next week or so before we see it.

Looking forward to it just to read the blurb.
    Wish the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.