C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

The way I read the Ann is we have resumed processing, simple as...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    The way I read the Ann is we have resumed processing, simple as that.
    I think everyone here created so much speculation prior to the Ann around the TSF sign off requirements before processing that some couldn't believe we were processing. 

What does 2019 have in store at a guess:
    • G2 production. This is such an enabler for the company and should help fast track all projects.
    • Moving forward with T1 in one way or another. Either stick with original plan if conditions permit or process at Granville if feasible. Dependent on final approvals which is largely out of our hands. If  they were to decide to process T1 at Granville I would think they would build up a significant stockpile while continuing with G2, then transition to T1 processing when the pipeline is looking sustainable. If this was the case I wouldn't expect T1 processing until later in the year or next year.
    • Review assay results and plan next phase of PMC exploration activities. Continue with drilling and further defining the resource
    • Part of the DFS plan was to explore McDonalds Ranges to increase Taronga LOM and/or use as ore enrichment improving grade of Taronga. So depending on T1 advancements I would expect some planning for exploration activities at a minimum, maybe start drilling exploration
    • There is a old open pit mine 500m from G2 processing plant that PW has mentioned as a possible LOM extension for East end. I would expect further exploration planning and maybe drilling (whether depending). I'd say earliest G2 LOM drilling activities would be start of next dry season
    Last edited by slay22: 19/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.332K 110.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1234781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 161294 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.