C7A 16.7% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

It is definitely one of those questions that makes you think. I...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199

It is definitely one of those questions that makes you think. I don't know anything about the costs of shipping but I believe someone else might, there were some estimates a while back which I can't find sadly. ANW states the purpose of shipping the ore is to:

1) Test for any further upsides in grade by using Granville's equipment. Might be a comparison to see if the Tomra ore sorter has a greater net value than what we can currently get? I wonder if anything is going on with that...

2) Defer the significant capital costs of T1 by using Granville equipment. This is due to the delayed cashflows from G2 mainly, still don't have all the licenses yet also. 

Even if these are the reasons for it, what are we going to do with the tin concentrate produced? This is where I start thinking about Traxys. "The Company has entered into a new, two year tinpurchase agreement with Traxys Europe S.A for tin concentrate from the Granville Tin Project".The tin concentrate from Taronga might not apply to this agreement, maybe the tin concentrate produced could be sent over to them and ANW can strike a Taronga agreement with Traxys? Doesn't sound too crazy to me but at the same time there isn't anything hinting at it. All in all it's a mystery right now, but I like the idea of showing the goods to Traxys to see what they think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $13.66K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 93915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.