C7A 16.7% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Development and Exploration Update, page-135

1. 5,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3152
    I think somebody did a few weeks ago ~ in the Xmas week thereabouts .
    Was a poster with experienced knowledge of shipment costs per tonne , over land and sea .
    ‘Basis ‘ maybe not terrible - if compare with DSO from source once delivered or picked up from elsewhere in Australia currently to offshore world destination , often to Asian ports.

I think as well that the idea is - ANW will have tin processing up and going at Granville , with capacity .
    ( which btw can be utilised by other potential tin miners in the vicinity in Western Tasmania?)

It is as you think - I agree too , most likely a pragmatic solution, ‘for now ‘ or at least we will already now have the capability in-house - to determining grades and processing returns from Taronga from trial mining at least . Not a bad worst case scenario?
    As long as reasonably economic - even at $10000/t transport + costs - viability is possible .

“Rome .. wasn’t built in a day “ .
    Surely - Australian Tin if progresses as most likely - Taronga developement also will take time , plus Taronga is in another region totally. This region is likely developing a number of new mining enterprises - to be virtual neighbours in Region .
    I spoke once to the Peel fellows , about possibilities longterm for processing ore - near Cobar exploration and discovery .
    I gained impression that would be “mixed” destinations and methodology possibly - eg. Newcastle Port for offtake included .
    There are existing facilities in their region for processing . Other companies in the space . May be - Some trucking to other Port not Newcastle ? And even road and rail to SA ? Depending .
    Too far into crystal ball to vision accurately and other owners will also have say - ‘if ‘ is to be .

None of this is relevant directly for ANW ! But it illustrates -
    **depending on what is viable , the grades ! mined ( knowing that likely “grades improve at depth .. down through the years “ , tonnages of - if much variability ? , world prices and demand , and how great a % contained of precious metal credits ?
    Not wanting to forget the Silver and even some Gold , Co. and other semi- precious metals - with the Tin contained that can be mined from Taronga !
    In the relative region for - AUZ if it gets up , operating gold - and further away other metal mines already . (goodness knows but Platina .. down the track ? If someone builds a Scandium mine , likely it would just about do the world demand in the nearterm years)

The important point is that this is -
    **Gold and Silver territory also near Emmaville , most notably there is other value additionally they can be extracted - all is possible , probable more if gets going with time - but depending on processing techniques. Too indeterminant as yet still to be started up initially ,& then developed .
    Need to know more definitely - work with end- buyers , early offtake agreements possibly - for what can be recovered in the early years and measured .

Thinking again - Rome was not built in a day .

This area was last mined into second half ? of the 1930s! And my now departed relatives were workers at the tin mines then .
    Thinking and comparing the journey of New Hope - any mining company if very successful ultimately - if started small , must start somewhere , even then after more than several decades hiatus and local consultations - which also has comparison to tin mining for ANW and at Taronga as unfolds .
    Gradually is how , as able, as financed organically as much as possible , with local approval - then larger mining can be expanded gradually after first years.
    Even if there is a JORC- it is always a work in progress . Apologies that this is so basic .
    To me - as a sketched in possible plan- enables full control for ANW in development, adds to existing mining output at Granville , increases tin presence in market .
    As final answer - wouldn’t think ore going to Western Tasmania be anyways a grand idea - weather alone be huge negative , and the roads .
    Obviously they also could hire processing equipment for initial use at Taronga - to get started , and start to determine viabilities.

(For those able - the Australian National Museum , if have chance to visit Canberra - has an excellent exhibition until I think April ? There are over 300 artefacts in “Rome the civilisation “ , brought up to best restored condition, some large statues for the very first time . All is on loan visiting from the British Museum ! What can see in the exhibition - has originated from the huge empire area that was once controlled and ruled by Rome over 500 years . Earlier Greece & Turkey history overlaps etc .
    Have only once been to London to really visit - and felt that could easily spend a week, over time not all at once .. discovering enormity of history visible there and seeing incredible artefacts within the British Museum collections . I think is an opportunity if can have the chance to visit a world curated sample of objects and historical items of some of the best history from right down in Northern Africa , Mesopotamia, the Middle East — Mediterranean, and Roman advances as occured up into Eastern Europe - Hungary , Germany , the Baltics , France — England , including huge resistance by the Caledonians and Irish in time . Do so if inclined
    Incredible history - wars, campaigns , slavery , and very real advances during a significant golden age.
    Roman civilisation encompassed 500 years in time , beginning from over 2000 years ago . *Some excellent tin , bronze , gold and silver artefacts included , and much much else - empire statues and propaganda , but more interesting just for view into general life and enterprises . Incredible . )

If ever succeed , generally it is a longterm process , much perseverance required towards progress .

As all no doubt realise !! - or would not be spending so much time following .

Patience is the hardest part always .

BOLTA in the next weeks - good at last that ANW is moving into production

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $13.66K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 93915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.