C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Development and Exploration Update, page-136

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    During the quarter the Company processed approximately 1,440 tonnes of reclaimed tailings and recycled trommel scats to produce pre‐concentrate (approx. 32%Sn)

The Company completed processing available stockpiles available under the Level 1 permit during the previous quarter, and during the March 2018 quarter, a quantity of pre‐concentrate and middlings was dressed, with the resulting concentrates to be sold in conjunction with initial Level 2 production for shipments of 20 tonne lots.   

During the quarter the Company installed additional gravity separation (spirals) capacity targeting increased tin recovery and a limited trial of the new circuit achieved a tin recovery of 68 percent to pre‐concentrate.  An overall tin recovery target of 60 percent has been set for Level 2, albeit work will be on‐going to improve plant performance specifically focussing on comminution (reducing generation of fine tin) and magnetic separation (recovery of composite tin from magnetite).

Dec 19th 2018
    the opportunity to undertake pre‐concentration at Taronga and concentrate dressing at Granville will be investigated.

So assuming they achieve a similar preconcentrate of 32% sn/t and the fact I send 500 tonnes a year of refridgerated freight from Cairns highlands to Hobart, road via truck to Melb and boat via Toll to Hobart and then delivery to vendor, for approx. $500/t site to site.

Crash had a lot lower cost per tonne, which considering a tonne would be much less that a cubic metre and it would be dry freight, cheaper then refridgerated 2 cubic metres per tonne of bananas.

If they can achieve a 32% concentrate for transport, then we may be looking at only approx $1k per tonne of tin in concentrate transport costs.

I like the idea!

Something tells me the idea was hatched post bulk trial ore sorting results, which achieved up to 66% waste rejection.

What I would do.....

Lease an ore sorter with an option to buy, process the 50k/t to a quality pre concentrate, ship it for dressing and sale, attain the information needed for confirmation of taronga 1st quartile c1 costs and jorc upgrade, then transition to T2.

I would also mine the 50k/t to pre concentrate at Taronga shipping the precontrate to Granville, while processing initial ore at Granville to generate cash. Then once completed mining Taronga, dress the pre-concentrate at Granville for sale and ship the ore sorter down to Granville for processing of remainder of ore at GEM, tailings and for further processing of developed targets.

This to utilize the ore sorter while completing DFS for Taronga and obtain approvals for T2.

Ore sorter should enable increased production at granville and aid expansion, while making more tin targets economical to generate capital for T2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $20 1.826K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 143188 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 552254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.