C7A 23.5% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Thankyou it's an honor to be accepted into the brotherhood I...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Thankyou it's an honor to be accepted into the brotherhood smile.png

I actually think they do a pretty good job marketing in some ways.
    Website: Their website is really well done with lots of info on all their projects with direct links to research papers and studies which makes it easy to get a good start on researching. There is really good technical information on the geoscience and mapping etc. Even simple things like a photo of board members and a fairly detailed description of their history is missing from a lot of websites. A lot of companies websites that I've looked at don't have the level of detail Aus Tin does.

Interviews: I think the FNN interviews are excellent short, high quality updates of the company and shows PW knows what, why and how we are developing our projects. He gives good technical and planning details.

Anns:  Could be better but present the facts well enough

I think the main thing people would like to see PW do better at is the regular twitter progress (non-sensitive) type updates which puts people at ease like BananaMan has pointed out. Commit to short term milestone timelines etc. I agree, I would like this too, but it is also a risky game knowing what is or isn't non-sensitive. And if short term timeframes a missed he'll get plenty of flac. A lot of these kinds of updates wouldn't be of the same importance in more mature companies that are already profitable and built up more credibility. All in all I would expect to see some real improvement in marketing when we are full swing into G2.

As for number 4 and concerns with delays with Jemrock & TSF, Mt Colbalt/Pembroke drilling... We got there. PW took appropriate action. These kinds of delays can happen to the best of companies. 

Who would you prefer at the helm? Not saying PW is perfect and I'm sure there's better operators out there. PW knows the company and it's projects like the back of his hand and has DGR board support. He has shown he is learning from mistakes and adapting his leadership style in areas.  With so much on the go it's easy to be a mile wide and an inch deep, which is when you are relying on others to run with the ball. He has learnt he needs to take more control when things aren't going to plan, hopefully he can sustain it. He's got my backing at the moment.

Bring on the drill results alright! Imo Kilkivan is going to be a world class resource, it's a question of when 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.004(23.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.3¢ $14.24K 950.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 414237 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 59802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.