C7A 0.00% 1.0¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Development and Exploration Update, page-89

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I have believed for a long time that management play their cards VERY close to their chests and thats how it should be. No company wants to telegraph its moves too far in advance and thats why i think PW always tends to downplay certain things and doesn't release ANNs or media statements every couple of days as some would like him to. Have there been issues and a few mistakes in the timelines and execution of certain areas ? yes there have but even so they have still delivered in the long run. As far as the marketing of the company i am quite sure if PW could sit down in a room full of us and tell us exactly where we are at and what he intends our future moves to be without anyone leaking what was said to the media and other companies he would , that however is never going to happen. Investing in any company is done on trust , we trust that they will do what is best for all shareholders and ANW is no different in that regard , when we bought our shares we did it knowing full well that unless we had a seat on the board that we would NEVER be privy to all of the business dealings and that is as it should be. I still consider ANW to be amongst the best junior mining companies currently listed as its fundamentals are excellent and the future looks bright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.