C7A 0.00% 1.0¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Development and Exploration Update, page-91

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Thankyou Crash for your rebuttle, you raise some good points. Let's see if we can discuss 

Do they have poor Management? Yes. A scape goat last year was the site manager. The Rain, then Contractor and Government authorities Never once was it poor organisation from the CEO in late 2017. 
    So in this 1 example of "poor management", how do we know if the site manger was performing to expectation? Well it did rain. I'm sure they learnt their lesson with the Government hoops. All in all I agree this was poorly managed due to the lack or proactive planning, which then led to reactive management decisions and a heap of frustration from holders. But we did get there albeit latter than hoped and management have enough wins on the board to outweigh this mistake. 
    Do they have poor assets?DFS?? Oh that is right we don't have one, but we have an updated 2014 PFS hoping we we find better grades to justify a funder partnering for T2So? This is where we are and you should only invest if you are happy with where we are and believe the story. A JORC resource with PFS that is economical with enormous upside is a pretty good place to be at this end of the market.
    Do they have no funding?They raised 1M from sophs & Mates around 18 months ago, and then its all been LIND LIND LIND. You know finance of last resort. When is March 20?
    LIND was on very favorable terms and lending was better for us all than a CR. It may have had some negative impact on SP if LIND is manipulating but this will come out in the wash. At least we have a financing plan going forward. G2 to pay debts, fund further exploration and T1. T1 to fund DFS and hopefully T2

Am I missing anything? YES
    1) "We will mining Toronga late 2018". Most half intelligent members on this forum knew this would be impossible, but our CEO said 2018, not once, not twice, but 3 times. And then at the last minute he says oh I forgot about permits. 
    I hope the CEO wasn't intentionally misleading the market!
    It was one of 3 things a) intentional misleading b) overly optimistic c) incompetence.
    For me timelines are usually just a guide and I shared the concerns of Taronga 2018, so n
    ot missing this but am concerned about it being a or c. Main thing I'm looking at is how the overall story fits together and how the company progression is expected to unfold , whether it 's achievable, believable and likely. We are playing a waiting game atm.
    2) Failure to contract out G2 before the wet season. He only had 9 months of run way to organise that. Then he employs a company that from his own admission were not fully up to it. The company did nothing in 2018 except a couple pot holes. ( when i say couple I really mean 2 ). And we took a Polaroid of a Testicle.So our CEO has not been busy at all and what have we got from it?
    There's a lot of work that goes into identifying the drill targets and it was more like 2.75 holes. TSF excavation was completed and Taronga mining licence. All in all a good year with poor proactive planning for G2
    3) After waiting years. "ABOUT FACE". With very little detail on costs, savings, logistics all of a sudden we are sending NSW dirt to Tassie. Costing please CEO, Logistics please CEO, Why the change CEO??????? How about some deep explanations that do not ask more questions than answered. Oh thats right that is our CEO cryptic Modus operandi
    Can you please confirm source?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.