C7A 0.00% 0.9¢ clara resources australia ltd

Good questions rattle - here's my takeApart from finally going...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Good questions rattle - here's my take

Apart from finally going all out and getting G2 underway I don't think they know what they're going to do. 
    Taronga they had plans to develop T1 on sight for $2.5m [or was it $3.5m] but now they're considering processing the ore at Granville ?
    They only said they are investing processing tailing at Granville due to drought condition - that's the luxury of having a processing plant and assets with good margins. If it was the best or only viable option it would still achieve DFS but with extended timeframe.They're still drilling at Kilkivan and awaiting results, then what are they going to do ?

What they have been doing the past few years. Advance explorations, keep drilling and hopefully hold until we have a JORC and PFS that's economical. Maybe sell or spin off or develop, I hope they don't sell off too soon though.

They're still drilling at Kilkivan and awaiting results, then what are they going to do ?

Presumably they will continue on doing something, but what, and how long will it take?
    Wise decision, plenty of bags left after some major milestones are made. Might miss out on a couple of bags or might save some bags.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $9.532K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16800 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1028911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.