WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-128

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1163
    The following table provides the published Resources and Reserves. The Resource has a grade of 10.8 percent only. It is complete folly to expect that 13 percent of the Resource can be extracted without mixing it with more than 5 percent of the bulk of the orebody. Dilution will cause the grade to go down Stirer. The throughput capacity of the plant is what it is (840t/d), however, grade can be increased or decreased depending on the availability or otherwise of high grade ore. Given the throughput is fixed at 840t/d, the only way to increase output of concentrate product is to increase the feed grade and conversely if the feed grade is reduced (by higher dilution than allowed for) the output will reduce. I should also mention that the other variable is recovery, which if it goes up then so might the output, however, that isn't always the case as sometimes recovery is improved by increasing residence time in the concentrator which slows down throughput thereby neutralising the advantage of improved recovery. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5573/5573718-e9f0fe32b78a164a3b0b7c615531f08a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.