WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

R4B!,Good to see you here.We have had a large number of Non...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    R4B!,

Good to see you here.

We have had a large number of Non Holders coming on this site particularly a number of Hardcore NHs with there set agendas.to be honest.

A number of them have been here for 3-5years making continuing trouble hence when you another NH comes along I suppose Investors here become suspicious- There is nothing meant by it although you may be able to help us to understand.

Your comments can you expand on them please:

I’m more uncertain of the future than this Company itself

By the way AceGT said it clear enough in his posting late this afternoon so no need to say any more.

The one thing to be highlighted is that this Company is not far from going into Full Production where the Management is stating they are looking forward to fully energising in the First Quarter which is a whole lot more than many of their Competitors which is why we have a number of detractors here with set of agendas.

You will need to read between the lines then make up your own mind - Your choice and decision to make.

I have been here for over 8 years waiting for this moment - My choice and decision where no NHs with their Agendas will change my mind.

So can you explain your raised points you made please.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.