WKT 2.04% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-1518

1. 16,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6900
    Hi Gammat,

There is nothing wrong with my math skills.

it is a worry that you are over-invested you need 47 cents of hype applied to the valuation to give you any meaningful upside.

WKT is on the cusp of finding out if it will make it or break it. Its screams desperation that this type of report has been released when the plant should have been up and running.

As you would know from all of our discussions, if the plant fails to live up to the DFS forecasts, the viability of the project is at risk, instead of highlighting the risks to investors, you just pump the stock to suck investors in with the sales pitch of 48 cents per share when the 25% discount is applied.

Anyway, a $20 mil valuation for WKT Scottish and Tanzania gold projects is just a laugh, if WKT thought they could achieve these valuations, they would have sold them to prevent diluting shareholders when they needed the Life Saving Capital Raising.

Anyway, It won't be much longer until we see the true financial results of the Lindi Jumbo Mine, I suspect the valuation of 21 cents will be far to high once you get into full production, I am looking forward to seeing all your excuses as to why the SP never reached these highs or why the plant failed to deliver.

BTW, did you notice the Lindi Jumbo's IIR valuation in 2019 was 89 cents per share, I just show how much shareholders have been screwed over in the past 5 years. If you need a hand, that is a reduction from 89 cents per share down to 21 cents per share for the same project. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $12.95K 130.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11298 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 200300 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.