WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Gammat, If you read the 2019 report, it gave the Lindi Jumbo...

1. 16,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6903
    Hi Gammat,

If you read the 2019 report, it gave the Lindi Jumbo Graphite mine a valuation of 89 cents per share, the requirements to achieve the valuation were offtakes and finance. WKT achieved both of these

Did WKT ever reach the 89 cents valuation?

Keep on pumping Gammat, I know deep down you agree with my assessment, there is way too much hype built into IIR's valuation to even be taken seriously. Even the 21 cent per share valuation for the Lindi Jumbo mine is over the top, we will soon find out if the company can make it through commissioning or even if it's profitable. But you can play around with the following table to work out if flake size is lost or the opex is higher than expected what the SP valuation should be.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5857/5857943-cfcf5178b768351f4d92cb8b09e1080e.jpg

BTW, IIR detailed the current graphite prices are US$1,100 per tonne, I don't believe this takes into consideration Wogen's management fees. Its likely WKT could only achieve US$1000 per tonne. If they have a 20% blow out to the OPEX, the Lindi Jumbo valuation is only US$102 mil = 22 cents per share. you then need to take away the corporate costs of the company.

Lets hope WKT doesn't lose any of those large or jumbo graphite flakes. the valuation of the basket at US$750 per tonne doesn't give you any upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.