WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Spids,I see you continue to manipulate the current position with...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Spids,

I see you continue to manipulate the current position with your theories on The subject of WKT.

For a person who is so busy you spend an incredible amount of time on this Forum throwing up your theories and subtle negatives.

I note you continue to throw away your furphies with a subtle “Anyway” where you lay a seed then switch to your next planted seed - Don’t you find it interesting how one can impact an original posting with the simple change of words or dropping words from a sentence to give another meaning.

Spids do you like reading books.
    Have you read the book called The Art of War.

By the way I love the way you are working the Valuations with your own Interruptions which are meaningless as they are only your view

The good thing is whilst you try and change the course of WKT results the SP will find its own levels as it moves through their various Transitions of Growth.

Anaylists may give their weighted views but it means nothing - I have seen these guys make themselves look foolish with their own self importance.

Where is the SP going to go to - Simple fact no one knows.

EI certainly walks these corridors.

As I said earlier in one of my recent posts I don’t really care if the Switch on of the Production starts in the First or Second Quarter - First Final Commissioning which is ongoing as we speak.

Always throwing One Red Herring after another - It’s called the Game of Persuasion have you read it.

Enough for now I have something more important to do and that is to go and see a very sick mate who has GPA Vasculities with a Shorten Life Expectancy.

Whats important in your life Spids!
    Whats the meaning of Life.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.