WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Stirer,As I explained to you yesterday, If WKT can complete...

1. 16,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6903
    Hi Stirer,

As I explained to you yesterday, If WKT can complete the commissioning and get the plant up and running to meet the DFS forecast of recovery, purity and flake retention, you can then consider the potential upside for expansion once WKT details they are expanding the plant by 50%.
    Here you are hoping like hell the plant can achieve what the DFS forecast in the hope the MC might increase by the additional $329 million upside.

No investors is going take IIR's report seriously when we might see a total loss of flake size, the OPEX may balloon, purity maybe a problem along with the plant recovery might be significantly lower than forecast?

But we know you love to dream of unicorns and rainbows. this is why you have been stuck in this investment.

Anyway, Deperate times call for deperate pumping, do you think we will see another CR in 5-6 weeks time that shareholders suffered after the 2019 IIR report was released.

BTW, I am yet to hear you mention the current graphite price IIR expects WKT to see is only US$1100 per tonne, this is inline with comments I have made.
    This is US$16.6mil less than you have claimed and well below the hype the bull rider keeps on selling with the free cash margins of US$1200 per tonne.

But keep on pumping, you and your friends are becoming deperate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.