WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-1536

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Gotta love the take away 14c for expansion. In which Universe does an expansion take away a considerable % of the share price. If an expansion is to occur it means that all is going well with the original mine plans. Does the PLS expansion for example take anything away, no only adds to the future bottom line. The graphite price is the number one driver. It has been in the doldrums but from all accounts looks to be making a comeback.

After getting just about everything wrong for years and having a dreadful track record with companies invested in, most normal people would just slide away but not our Spid, it just keeps doubling down. 1000’s of posts related to not getting finance, not getting the equipment for facilities, puddles of water stopping construction, wrong concrete, blah, blab. WKT have done it all and with only $20 million debt to my knowledge. How much would it cost to build a graphite mine if starting today?

What’s he got left? The best he can come up with is that there will only be a 50% increase in the SP. WOW, I’ll take that for now and that is with his bizarre accounting methods. And the other one about being behind for production, who cares about a few weeks/months. They have built a mine and waiting on a few parts for increased electricity supply, everything else looks in place. All the while his old fav EGR has done absolutely nothing in those years. Does he at least admit he got it wrong there, no just like he will never admit to getting it wrong here. Who would believe that it could keep going all these years later as they are just about send product to market.

What a great place to be. Soon to have a fully functional graphite mine producing at exactly the right time, it will take years for others to play catch up once the price starts moving. I have loved the strategy all along I.e. just build it, we will find a way. Sure there were a few roadblocks and difficulties that may have led to a bit of dilution, but that dilution is nothing compared to all the extra cash they would need if starting the build today. Well done to our management and holders. RNU is my biggest holding and I wish they had gone down this path with the mine, just build the bloody thing. I understand the need to get everything perfect for the PSG plant as there much more cost and risk associated with that. Anyway good luck everyone, the rerate is not too far away. I think it will go hard once it starts as I’m sure there are many on the sidelines.

Lastly I have no idea how many of you guys do it, reading and replying to the dribble everyday. I read my other forums everyday but can only do small doses here due to the amount of crap the special ones post. Funnily enough, when I first came here years ago I found it so annoying and obviously wrong that I started buying in. Still a bit down but after that 50% increase Spid tells us is coming I’ll be a happy man. 2024, the year of WKT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $72.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $324 3.014K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 750351 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.