WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Genset generators are required to run Lindi Jumbo and were never...

1. 2,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    Genset generators are required to run Lindi Jumbo and were never required to the full plant. Their strategic inclusion is a result of havingvcontinuous floatation. The 5MW step down transformer has ample supply and for added future expansion. Genset generators were only included at the request of Gemcorp and a reasonable demand in my view. If a step down transformer was hired by management to progress commissioning then I applaud this. So realistically we are at a point where wet product can be sold. That’s exciting and as I pointed out generators aren’t essential at this point or even necessary for commissioning. Why buy generators now from extra drawdowns of the Gemcorp facility when they can be purchased from first sales. The US$5mil Gemcorp standby facility is always available as a backup and as of WJT’s last Quarterly only AU$16mil had been drawn from the original US$20mil. It’s easy to see why it’s useful having an accountant with 35 years experience running your project build and not some hillbilly wannabe. Great times for shareholders and I believe I can almost taste the graphite or it maybe just the carbon from my filtered water. Either way we are awfully close to mine completion. Now that’s exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.