WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

I cannot believe how desperate these HC posters are to keep...

1. 15,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6845
    I cannot believe how desperate these HC posters are to keep pointing out the 48 cent valuation that WKT commissioned.

Stirer was spot on it is the type of marketing you would see at a penny dreadful and it has been a fantastic distraction from the elephant in the room that the processing facilities are not completed and the company hasn't commenced mining as detailed in the IIR report,

Instead of asking what has changed from December when the report was released to the 2nd of January when the company confirmed mining was delayed, they keep harping on the valuation of a company that needs everything to go right along with further investment to achieve the possible value.

I am amazed that they are not claiming the IIR report is false due to them advising the current graphite prices are down US$415 per tonne from WKT's DFS forecast, I recall making this claim many times before.

With the desperation of the pumpers and the confirmation, the prices are down and the plant is well behind its first production, its becoming clear that these HC posters understand they are so overinvested in WKT that they need to pump like mad on HC. If WKT sees any flake loss, starts selling wet graphite, or it takes years for the plant to achieve its 90% recovery/40,000 tpa output, there is a high chance the SP is going to go lower and shareholders will need to reach into there pockets to bail out the company again. These guys are trapped just like BMCG

BMCG was only able to sell 2 mill shares during December, We even had these same HC posters claiming they wouldn't exit the registry and we are making up their selling, Yet the T40 report shows they are departing, Does BMCG have no confidence in WKT to wait for first production and the apparent rerate these guys are all claiming. I highly doubt BMCG's US$9.3mil of backup funding will be available with the limited liquidity, you only need to look at the daily volume since the 2nd of December ASX announcements and the release of the over Hyped IIR report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.