WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Spids,10 postings today to date with 2 removals...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Spids,

10 postings today to date with 2 removals baiting/fighting- not good mate.

Croc/Gammatt/Semi,SC and others in my opinion we’re not playing the man as this is the view you wish to portray

You take a view twist it expect to respond nicely in replying to you with your negative points of views as this is your game plan.

A Game Plan of Complete Negativity, NH De-Ramping and continued baiting baseless and faceless accusations.

Trying to trick posters into agreeing with your points/views just so you can call them liars.

You want Croc/Co to say they are playing the man when in fact the Group that are playing the man are in fact the Non Holders which you lead.

Its clearly not them, it’s you and from what I see HC are starting to realise this finally and are taking you to task.

you make many assertions and assumptions in making your points that can’t fully be validated nor proven about what WKT True Position may be.

WKT are the only ones that know their true position which is not baseless but as don’t form part of the WKT Management Team your points/views are baseless just as mine are.

If I knew something this Forum would be the last place I would confide in - I am only an Investor just like the rest.

So all of our views are pointless which includes your NH Group mate. Groundless view points with no substance

I am waiting for the next set of Anns that will provide more exposure to where we stand and how much more still needs doing.

When I played VFL Football we played a tough game where playing the man and Front on Shirt Fronts were part of a tough game - I used to love this part of the game and became an expert at the shirt front which was a Hard Man’s Role.

In talking or posting to you here I am only exposing what in fact you are doing and I am not playing the man.

Good luck Spids as you will need it if you continue to play the game you currently are playing as in my view it will not work.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.