WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Spids/Co NHs,You and your mates have been extremely busy with...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Spids/Co NHs,

You and your mates have been extremely busy with your postings on the WKT Forum.

Spending so much time posting your negative with your views and comments- You think you are right which is right.

Interesting that you and some of your mates have been posting on this forum for an extended period of time without holding in WKT.

I have heard said by your NH Group that WKT is dog, Management have been berated and their research is not correct.

Interesting that for 5+ years the avarlanche of NHs have grown while the one constant has been you.

Negatives upon negatives piled in with a consistent and constant swill of Posting that haven’t let up on on this site by The NHs now I do find that really interesting don’t you.

In your Sixth year of personally hammering this company to the point tha one would think it’s personal if it wasn’t for those constant attacks.

Your Ground Meetings must be very amusing to say the least as you come up with your next planned agended attacks. It must give you a great deal of joy making up in an attempt to foil WKT and its Investors - You clearly think this is fun to you by your warped postings.

You and the rest of your group continue on with disparaging remarks which are full of Innuendos and assumptions where you get off with underhanded comments like in your latest postings where you are completely assuming on what the current position actually may be.

You have no proof only conjecture and your Conspiracy Theories and Motivating Agendas.

You think you have proof but you don’t- What you do have is just an angled conjecture.

You actually ply words like Death Cross and many others that you have posted from the past just to get a rise out of Genuine Posters and WKT Management.

You have a clear set of Motivated Tactics and Agendas

I see you have really ramped up your negative efforts more recently.

Who knows what Customers has WKT spoken too or what arrangements have been made.

I am not into Conspiracy Theories “CTs” but clearly you and your Group are.

Your continued CTs are a clear illustration of where you sit on the subject with mischievous intent to change the current course of WKT Intended Course.

WKT will open IMHVAO for business in the next one or Two Quarters.

I am just an investor who believes in the WKT Business Model and I don’t Ramp - I only believe which is my choice and I am not over invested.

If I was to over invest in WKT then I probably would have invested a greater amount which I still can.

You on the other hand will continue on with your negative spiels and Comments.

Good luck Spids

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.