WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Spids,I see you are up to your same old tricks always asking...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Hi Spids,

I see you are up to your same old tricks always asking some poor unfortunate soul to send you something through as you are trying to work out where all of the updated images are on the commissioning.

Why would anyone want to reply to you providing information that you the use to tag them as liars hooking your Talons into them.

Why would we provide you with information on The WKT Team and their credentials and experiences whereby you then use this information to simply denegrate and besmirch a persons good name by your say so of grubby tactics and views for your solicitored Agended Motives for why you do what you do.

You like pushing agendes and people buttons so you can use their emotions for your gain.

Good people get sucked into the games you play and then try and vindicate or respond to you but the problem you just don’t care as you only have your set motives and agendes on the outcome you are wanting and that means you need to see WKT fail.

Your on an all risk mission for gain - your position is you must not lose and can’t in your view and with that you will stoop to the depths of hell to achieve your goals - You just don’t care about who you hurt as long as you win the game.

I love how you say it - Getting back on topic.
    Dont you mean your topic where you continue on with what you do.

The closer WKT gets to The Completion of Commissioning and begins to move into Production you are becoming more desperate and are willing to take greater risks for your End Game Success.

Its that simple for you.
    Its a dangerous game you play which is at every innocent investors expense - You just don’t care.

In my view WKT will succeed at your expense
    They will move forward and become a giant in this field - That’s just my view.

As for you and your pack hopefully there is a justice where good overcomes bad.

Let’s see what unfolds for the Investors and yourself in the future.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.