WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

SpidYour continually at it switching attacks from accused to...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Spid

Your continually at it switching attacks from accused to being accused- wonder why.

Why you - you may ask why with your highly agended and motivated mind games you play.

You are very good at playing With people’s minds switching from the attacker to the attacked on this Forum.

You remind me of a number of people who play mind games in a particular way not dissimilar to DT himself who assimilates his methods along Cohen methods.

Narcissists and those with PDs often use The DARVO Technique in a Psychologically abusive way where it can impact the physical, mental and one’s emotional health which what is being attempted here on this Forum.

Gaslighting is another technique used to take control of a Discussion or Forum just like The DARVO Method does.

You use the Textbook method of DARVO to great affect doubt where you go from attacker to the Denying.

You see things differently from me.
    You have your reality and I have mine
    You have your games and we have our holding in WKT

Manipulation is a big part of the DARVO Principle and Tactic

I know the games you play are your truth or not.
    But it’s not my truth.

DT is the master at playing this technique

Interesting games but to win you must damage WKT and Holders Images hence your plays and comments on Gemcorp and BMCG etc

Your posts are interesting to read from afar

There a number of other Techniques used with the same great affect which are used for leveraging and Damaging to control or change an outcome.

Take care spids

WKT are taking Giant Steps towards the next phase of Their Development at Lindi.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.