WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Stirer,Been away for a while with work and my wife’s Health...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Hi Stirer,

Been away for a while with work and my wife’s Health recoup.

Looking back over the past 6-7 years this bridge has spanned in time and certainly been spammed by a gross collective group of Non Holders with their set agendas.

Indeed Considering all the events that have taken hold of the world by the way of Covid. Wars, Capital Hill actions, Dictators and a host of hostile countries who want to further take control of our world I think Our little Project at Lindi Jumbo where Walkabout has established a World Class Graphite Plant is about to go into Full Production in the near future is an excellent result.

Mostly uncontrollable events that made it extremely difficult to have any control over manufacturing, shipping
    countries simply being shut down by the Covid Saga.

Everyone who is a Non Holders has their own views on The lending issues. Importantly their views don’t count or matter.

Taking everything into account that has happened to date we now find ourselves at the prescipes where we are about to enter into The Global Market by moving into Full Time Production.

Exciting times ahead for WKT. in my view.

By the way I was able to pick a really good Bundle on Friday in fact Two Bundles at a good price couldn’t be happier.

A big congrats goes to the Team at WKT Management.

Will buy some more in the near future.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.