WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

"And many times holders have asked for his comments to be...

1. 15,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6793
    "And many times holders have asked for his comments to be backed up with substantiated evidence"

Hi Stirer,

It is amazing that you hold me to account, yet your pumping friends and yourself are never able to back up any statements,

Take Sirrobbo for example. He misrepresented Allan Mulligan as not being the founding director of WKT, yet you didn't correct him.
    He also claimed that Allan Mulligan slipped out of the T40 by others buying, (wrong again) yet there was no commentary from the pumpers.
    He then suggested that Allan sold a few shares to slip out of the T40 for personal reasons, again, he didn't substantiate the claim or advise when this occurred, again you and your friends said nothing.

Sparecash then advised that Allan Mulligan transferred his shares - he didn't substantiate the claims.

You even made claims that BMCG wouldn't sell a single share, yet that turned out to be complete non sense didn't it.

Knowing you all are very close to Mike and the board, you can all ask for a copy of the share registry, by all means make the request to the board and show us the data where Allan transferred his holdings to entity holding he holds, or show us how many shares he has left after selling for personal reasons.

You can use it to prove that I am wrong?

I have said numerous times I believe there will be a capital raising, I have stated my reasons why,

• WKT needs to have 2 QTR's of loan repayments in its bank accounts to comply with Gemcorps loan facilities with the first loan repayment due in September, it is highly unlikely WKT will have generated the amount of sales to make this repayment. The QTR report details WKT's current cash backing is only has this amount required for this condition.
    • WKT has its corporate costs to cover, I don't think it is prudent to borrow funds at 19-21% to pay your ASX fees, directors fees, leasing etc or worst still to borrow funds at a credit card rate to make a loan repayment. Can you see Gemcorp allowing WKT to do this?
    • WKT is already 3 months behind its July time frame on when the mine would be completed and 2 months behind when they would have their first concentrate avaialbe for sale. we are still seeing delays of critical items arriving at site, - power cables and the back up generators.
    • I have also stated the time frames for 2 of WKT's peers to see their first commercial sales after successfully completing commissioning, they needed 8-12 months to go through this process and the processing facilities operated during the whole period. i.e all Opearting costs still were applicable over the period with no commercial sales.

The question you should be asking yourself. Previously when I have stated WKT needed cash, you all abused me, yet WKT did run out of cash on 2 occassions they needed to offer signifciant discounts to attract investors interest,

Would you prefer for WKT to raise early with the hype of commissioning or when they find out things are not going as they expected?

Anyway, I have shown my research where applicable. Yet you guys never do the same when you counter my research, instead you claim you are the victum or in Sparecash's posts he claims he is taking advantage of the BMCG discounts (again never substantiates the claims of buying)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.