WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

DoRonRon,In no way is everyone suspended on this Forum.It is...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    DoRonRon,

In no way is everyone suspended on this Forum.

It is possible there maybe be a couple.

I have my views which I keep to myself.

The important thing DRR is that WKT Production Plant is in Construction Mode with Final Commissioning to follow shortly.

I am not sure of the Swtich On Date for Turning on Production Plant to Full Throttle but I am sure of one thing we are currently closer to Full on Energisation of the Plant then at any time in the past.

One thing for sure we are much closer to Full Energisation where other pretenders could be 3-4 to 5-7 years away from meeting their goals but not without a lot of additional duress and Financial Compression that will hit hard in the future.

Suggestion would be everyone that is invested are sitting waiting for lift off.

I make no evaluation of the past and present Non Holder who are here enjoying their Troublemaking Threads. They haven’t been on the thread for some time except for one to two days last week early on.

There are an incredible amount of issues going on around the world currently which is causing so much unrest to civilisations potential peace let alone the unrest in the Stock Markets and Various Countries are struggling with full on Inflation.

None of this has anything to do with WKT current Performance.

War may follow and test people resolve and maybe a large number may get hurt badly but with Evil comes Good which follows -Countries will recover as will The Investment Markets so will Companies whom are trading within the ASX and others around the world.

I have seen and been involved in wars and well and truly know the fallout as a result of these Evil Events Like going on in Hamas/ Israel between those two countries
    where good people from both sides are simply caught up in the fallout.

People here who are not invested here make out that WKT is at fault for their misgivings- It’s simply not the case or truth.

Nearly every World Country is affected with the fallout of Covid Saga which continues to this date. We have had major Inflation Increases which is crippling their economy and people’s livelihoods which has nothing to do with WKT

All I can do is make a decision and that is to hold tight and trust that the world overall will find its balance again but it may take some evil to be removed first.

Let’s hope Calm, Sanity and Peace are found in near future - Time will expose the underbelly and then decisions will be decided on the next set of actions to be taken.

The Yes/No Referendum from the weekend results will not help - The money could have been better spent. Referendums rarely resolve anything

In any event good luck with your work. family’s and investments

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.