WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

FDSNot a sermon nor a LW or RW as you comment - It’s a reality...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    FDS

Not a sermon nor a LW or RW as you comment - It’s a reality out their where the free world is under severe compression- if you don’t understand this then you have little reality to current events

You NHs have continued here hammering the negatives of WKT.

I am aware that WKT have had their foibles but they are now running on top of the ground IMHO.

Currently their are too numerous and many Influences that are causing markets to fall, companies collapse and Countries who are Financially Imploding including every civilian who are feeling the pinch and sn unknown work environment which compound the problems.

The world overall is not a stable place at the moment with a number of Countries wanting to poke the bear.

The Money Markets have taken an exponential hit with many shares not holding their own - In fact they have had significant losses to date.

I truly believe that WKTs future is on the rise which is different from what you believe or understand.

We will see whose right and finally once the World corrects itself with finding peace at which time the Money Market will correct itself once more.

Graphite and Gold Markets will rise - Rare Earth Will come into its own.

Regards to all genuine Investors

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.