WKT 0.00% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Wow these clowns just get funnier by the week. I have the head...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    Wow these clowns just get funnier by the week. I have the head clown on ignore but there is still plenty of comedy. We go from they will never get the cash to it will never be built to it will never make a profit with a few hundred other porkies in between.

This one takes the cake. Now all other lies have been exposed he is going with they will not make cash for years due to having to pay down a loan. Not sure how else they think these things happen, should there be a magic money tree to build the mine so there is no dilution or need to pay a loan off. So WKT defy the odds and just build a mine. They manage a loan with little dilution which is a miracle in itself, then the tards carry on about having to gift shares to get the loan.

Longs here believed a mine would be built, they knew there would be some dilution and knew that the loan would need to be paid back. What did the special one’s think that it should have been built without any dilution or need to pay a loan and for it to be done in record time.

While WKT has been kicking all of these goals the special one’s have watched their companies that they backed with hundreds of positive comments do nothing and from what I know they have all walked away, not with their tail between their legs as one might expect or an acknowledgment that they got it wrong, but it’s just erased from memory and still making out they know what they are talking about. Eight year old boys wouldn’t dare try to get away with this sh!t but somehow they go on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $56.75K 485.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 887272 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.