WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-3627

1. 15,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6844
    Hi Sparecash,

I hope that my assessment is incorrect and WKT doesn't need to complete another capital raising,

if WKT does raise additional funds from investors it will raise questions on the following.

• Had BMCG refused to provide WKT with any additional funds
    • are there issues with Gemcorps additional US$5mil in funding
    • are these figures that are being sold to investors in these research reports just ramping
    • Did the Tanzania bank's working capital facilities fail.

if WKT doesn't announce the working capital facility and you claim they will have secured it by the end of March, we will see the loan facility in the March QTR cash flow report.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on WKT putting out another false timeline? claimed production in early 2024, which moved to during Q1 now we have an investment report which was most likely commissioned by WKT stating the first concentrates are in April.

Plus we have that significant error in the report claiming 7,000 tonnes of graphite concentrate will be produced in April, considering the plant can only produce 10k tonnes over 3 months it isn't a small error. How can you take an investment report seriously when they did not fact-check their report?
    what other errors are there?

We all know yesterday fast markets put out its update on the graphite market, which showed there was enough graphite supply even with China's export ban and the price of graphite hadn't increased as the IIR report had forecast. Which will significantly impact any sales price WKT will achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $72.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $324 3.014K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 750351 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.