WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Ah Spid,

You got it wrong in you saying I am playing the man.

I am just the mirror to your soul.

You in fact are the man playing with peoples emotions so that you and your lot can take advantage and reap the rewards.

Your forward comments on the length of Time that WKT have taken to build their plant and including the time taken to commission are again just another tactic of how low you and your compatriots will go to slander WKT and it’s Management.

For the past four to five years you have continually maligned them for their delays in building our plants, scandalous comments about shipping delays, Tactics about the little wheel barrow, Footings, Reo and the Grizzle all just a distraction set by you.

Wet and dry comments and then all of your negative and nefarious comments at a time when the whole world was in the grip of the Covid 19 Pandemic where over 7million have lost their lives and countless others “ Almost a billion people have been affected by the strain of having had Covid 19.

Countries simply came to complete lockdown where no freight could move one way or another from port to port or country to country.

Yet you lambasted WKT and Management for not meeting deadlines at this time.

You besmirched them over the fianancial arrangements slagging down on them from your hidden location with not a care in the world with what you said as there was no direct accountability for you to answer too seemingly

You took the opportunity to thrust the knife into the group for your own advantage and gain with your too numerous negative comments.

Covid and it’s affects have been a very Low Point on our world with a myriad of lives lost, people losing their Livelyhoods, employement and homes yet you try to take an advantage with your hidden motives and agendas at good people’s and Company’s Expense.

Don’t worry about me Spid I have got you!! and so have the entire Investor Group who post here.

Dispicable practices by Non Holders who simple don’t care what they say or do.

My intentions are clear I am Invested in WKT.

Your and your other Non Holders on the other hand are also transparent for all to see through your twisted Nefarious motives and agendas.

Time is ticking.

WKT time is entering a new phase where they will go into Production leaving you behind to fester in your own mire.

The mirror in reverse reveals a persons soul.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $8.835K 68.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 125851 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 35329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.8¢ 4276
Last updated 12.32pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.