WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Sounds like a gambler from your screenshot that can't accept the...

1. 4,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1420
    Sounds like a gambler from your screenshot that can't accept the mistakes they have made. I have made mistakes and own them.

WKT has built a plant in Tanzania, something others like EGR near dead MNS have been talking about for years.. Gradual process of refining operation to retain jumbo flake end of distribution. Looking good on the small scale run so far to begin sizeable output. Learning on real scale instead of a fictitious pilot plant in WA like EGR. Underpinned by high grade TGC with decades worth of potential.

Risk is apparently diminishing. SPID seems to need an act of God like a cyclone to stop it!

EGR if it ever starts mining will be in the same country being battered by the same weather.

iI don't see much risk in capital raising from company, but if there is my expectation is a small dent compared to current market cap maybe 5%. after raised risk drops to near zero and the share will rise higher. SPID will have really dig deep to exploit the next fear. Henney Penney.

I also like how he chastises people for being personal, he is clearly here either to be obnoxious or other tactical reasons designed to hurt at maybe a corporate level.

Has never stated his bias

Last edited by trousergecko: 11/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.