WKT 0.00% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-5124

1. 15,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6774
    Morning Tradewyns,

I just finished watching the video, Andrew even talks about how difficult it is to raise funds in Australia through the ASX, considering this is an investor forum and at the end of the presentation they add a slide showing would you invest in WKT with the live poll being taken, its not hard to understand what WKT is looking for.

These guys fail to understand reality, WKT has always stated they were funded upto production, the cash balalnce is low, they have operating costs to cover and they stated in the video they do not expect to get the purity or PSD Particle Size Distribution and the all important purity resolved until August.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6191/6191678-4ae16362622932d5caa48151ca964ecc.jpg

Although WKT has its first bag of graphite, it will be an out of specification product, I will be amazed if any of its so called potential offtake partners will be wanting to puchase this type of product, I also highly doubt it meets Wogens specifications.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how much WKT raises, we know WKT's timeframes have been poor, We have had a blow out of commissioning by 200%, the mine was meant to be making its first concentration in Jan, now we are advised the current production is out of spec and needs 3 more months to resolve. Wasn't the OPEX US$4.2mil per QTR? Add in the bank interest, corporate, WKT cannot afford to wait around like they have previously where the company was required to offer significant discounts due to running the accounts dry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $9.841K 87.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 356478 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 41586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.