WKT 1.02% 9.7¢ walkabout resources ltd

"Just as the 95% who said they would invest in WKT after Andrew...

1. 16,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6941
    "Just as the 95% who said they would invest in WKT after Andrew Cunninghams presentation"

Hi Sparecash, it was a great marketing story, yet we all know the issues with commissioning a new mine and getting a graphite mine to operate to its specification, WKT is on the cusp of proving if it can make it or if it will follow years of raising capital to keep the lights on and to cover that credit card loans. WKT might even need to dust off that old PFS to consider moving into downstream processing if they fail to achieve the purity, flake size, and graphite retention.

As you would be aware, Companies don't run around marketing themselves for a higher SP, they market themselves to raise capital, you seem to be selling a story that WKT has $7.6mil to draw down on, yet fail to mention this loan is an incremental facility, It wasn't that long ago you claimed WKT had $25mil available to draw down on, yet $14mil of these funds walked out the door and none of the bulls are asking why.

Even Today the WKT pump crew was claiming sales by the end of the QTR, yet failed to mention this was a forecast by the company, we have seen how successful WKT's forecasts have been, They blow out by months or years and you all cheer look this way, or over here to take attention away from the elephant in the room.

What we do know. there wasn't a rush of investors looking to buy WKT shares after yesterday's investors' pitch, As you said 95% were keen and today they are not interested, we all have the LTH's like yourself, who continue to claim this project is a fantastic investment, yet only $5k was traded today.
    What happened, why didn't the HC faithful snap up all the shares if the investment video was so fantastic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $65.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $47.53K 494.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52083 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 48099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.