WKT 4.35% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sparecash,I finally understand where what you are on about....

1. 15,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6790
    Hi Sparecash,

I finally understand where what you are on about. You have little understanding of the graphite market, the expected increase in supply relates to the battery market, not the market WKT intends to sell coarse flake to (if it can produce coarse flake) Non battery market. (table below)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6196/6196515-87f4f08db2dc1c8efdaccbb59cbe6dd6.jpg

When I claim Synthetic graphite can be ramped up quicker than natural graphite, it relates to the demand for batteries. the market for expandables is tiny around ~100ktpa. the growth was single digit and the total volume required was around 100k tpa. Try adding 30kt as WKT intends into a niche market and will only depress the prices more for coarse flake graphite,

Did you notice at the top of the chart, the three pie charts?

Yes the total non-battery market was only expected to grow by 40k tonnes (one lindi) in 5 years. One day you might all start working out the non-holders have been right all along and you have invested in a project that wasn't meant to get off the ground. Anyway. Have you considered why SYR is running at 22% of its mine capacity if the expandable graphite / Non battery market was so lucrative?

I am sure that the table above tells you everything you need to know to understand the graphite market is tiny and even with their 350ktpa they could supply the expandable market with the limited +50mesh they manufacture.

The Molo graphite mine has also entered the market plus the other companies who can all feed natural graphite into this market.

Graphite prices across all flake sizes are down. You only need to read WKT's commissioned IIR report, which stated the current prices WKT would achieve for its graphite (provided it was within the DFS specifications) was only US$1100 per tonne.

BTW, you might want to add the "forecast demand of Natural graphite" into your class action, As you know battery graphite is expected to be the biggest market and have the highest growth, yet the tiny non-battery market will have every company selling its graphite into it (increase demand is 40ktpa over 5 years., IMO WKT fails to disclose in their presentations that there is limited growth for the expandable/non-battery graphite market. I can understand why WKT stopped adding the non-battery graphite demand to its presentations.

The following chart tells you everything you need to know, the battery graphtie market is expecting to grow by ~2 mil tonnes pa over 5 years verse the nonbattery market 40k tpa over the same peiord. lol

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6196/6196530-180ac8be03099d17ca893bd4a5d70c69.jpg

Keep on pumping Sparecash. You have no idea what you are discussing and are confusing investors with your BS spin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $54.85K 496.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 194774 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 22406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.